All our products come with the following…
Free Site Survey and Estimate
– Our design consultants can arrange a free site survey and estimate for all your requirements. At Peerless our staff have many years experience behind them and are proud to offer a personal service from start to finish.
– Only engineered defect free timber is used on the entire timber sash window box range, allowing Peerless to offer a high specification window without the age-old problem of resin exudation. To provide an old age or character look, external casing frames can be provided with knots.
High Security As Standard
– A traditional look doesn’t have to mean traditional security, far from it. Our vertically sliding windows boast the very latest key locks for maximum security. You can even add adjustable restrictors and limit stops which limit apertures openings while still permitting ventilation. All of Peerless Sash windows comply with BS7950 enhanced security as standard.
Energy Saving Design
– The design of our Timber Sash windows has taken into account the growing need for conserving energy within the home. By using soft coat, low-e glass and argon to fill the cavity, all our windows achieve a minimum u-value of 1.37W/m2K, which is far lower than the required u-value of 1.6W/m2K giving you a sash window product that will assist in cutting down the cost of heating your home.
Peace of Mind
– Peerless Windows are manufactured through an accredited membership of the TRADA Q-Mark High Performance Timber Window Scheme. To achieve the TRADA Q-Mark every design of window has to undergo rigorous testing on a yearly basis. In addition to this our production facility undergoes annual auditing and is accredited under ISO9001:2001. The testing undertaken on the windows we install ensure that you are always assured of a high quality product and an excellent level of service.
Durable Paint System
– Peerless Windows undergo a four-stage treatment process in its paint or stain finish allowing us to give exceptional warranties on all of our Timber products. We can offer most RAL colours; single or dual colour finishes are also available.
– Peerless Windows is a one-stop external joinery supplier. This means any configuration can be supplied with identical design profiles, ironmongery and paint or stain finishes.
– All delivered from the manufacturing facility to site fully wrapped and referenced by plot and window number for easy identification at time of installation. All deliveries have available mechanical off loading facilities to reduce the chance of damage through manual handling. We ensure your windows are fitted in perfect condition.
– Peerless Windows are made using manufacturing techniques used on the continent to withstand even the harshest weather conditions from Western Europe; however the styles and profiles used in the manufacture of the windows are entirely British in aesthetics.
Noise Reduction and Easy Clean
– Noise, weather and draught are all kept at bay by our full double glazing and weatherseal system.
Modern convenience, traditional looks
– Peerless Windows use of modern technology and traditional craftsmanship means you get precise fitting vertical sliding sash windows with all the nostalgia of a bygone age, but with none of the maintenance. Vertical sliding sash windows from Peerless are fully counterbalanced which means the days of sash windows sticking, jamming or slipping are gone forever.
Whatever your window requirements, our experienced team of specialists will be able to provide the perfect window solution, backed by outstanding service and support. Call us today on 0208 567 6000